caspercrazee78

"Tanpa Keberanian, Mimpi Tidak Akan Bermakna.."

Friday, December 26, 2008

Situations : Listening to the Black Black Heart...( chinese version )

I don’t care who you are, what are you doing, where you have been, who he is, how good he is, or how much both you are in love. I don’t care all about that. This is my territory, this is my kingdom..He is a stranger for me, he is an outsider.Then, don’t you ever trying to bring him to my place. This is my palace, my heaven, my territory..No place for a stranger like him. And he will never allowed. I hate you! Why did you do like this to me? Why did you gave a granted to enter my palace without my permissions. You making me cry....
I hate this situations...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe..nice song.love it~
me,aida leh x tag me?
gi blog aida n copy paste post about "Assigment" ke blog me.
i wanna know more2 about u.hak3.ni perintah berkurung!must do it~jgn abaikan~\^^/

December 29, 2008 at 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home